A solid prosthetic treatment plan is key in the success of long-term dental treatment. The practice of Dr. Christina Brinda in North Canton, Ohio, is committed in providing the best treatment plans and dental care. To establish an ideal treatment plan, it is necessary to take in consideration three things:
- The age and health of the patient
- The position and health of all the teeth
- Cooperation and acceptance of the treatment plan and costs involved
In order to have treatment that may last up to 30 years it is necessary to plan ahead and include some recommendations:
- Establish a diagnosis and chose the primary plan that is projected to be maintained for 15 years.
- After 15 years take into consideration the additional plan that may consist of a removable intracoronary attachment partial for replacement of all the posterior teeth.
- Maintain recall appointments every 6 months for periodic oral exams and teeth cleanings.
Dr. Christina Brinda in North Canton, Ohio, is accepting new patients and recommends comprehensive prosthetic treatment plans.
Here is an example of a prosthetic case:
Very healthy teeth: 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 11
Average healthy teeth: 12, 15
Missing teeth: 8, 9, 10 and 13, 14